Ultra Skinmetics Derma Roller Roll & Repair System
- How to use
- Who should use it?
- Safety information
- Delivery Info
- I'm afraid of the needles, should I be?
How to use
Instructions for use:
- Thoroughly cleanse and tone skin (you can apply a serum of any type prior to rolling)
- Gently roll the Dermaroller over skin vertically, horizontally and diagonally.
- Roll over each side of the face, chni, lips, forehad and neck.
- Use 1-2 times per week and gradually build up to 3-5 times per week.
- Replace every 4-6 weeks.
- Apply a face mask or your usual skincare after use.
- Submerge the roller head in hot water for 5 mins.
- Allow to dry completely.
- Return to it's container.
Who should use it?
Dermaplump Roll & Repair System is suitable for anyone 25 and over with the following skin concerns:
2. Dark circles
3. Dark spots
6. Fine lines
8. Acne scarring
9. Redness prevention
10. Poor skin tone
11. Crows feet,
13. Fine lips
For your safety
- Do not force the roller into the skin.
- Roll it over your skin using gentle, even pressure.
- Do not share.
- Do not use over active acne.
- Do not use if you have irritated or infected skin, roscea, eczema, raised moles/warts, psoriasis, keratosis.
- Don't exfoliate after use.
- Use sunscreen the next day.
- Do not use while using Accutane.
Due to overwhelming demand current delivery time is 4 weeks
UK & Rest Of World: €6.99
Free shipping on all orders over €50
I'm afraid of the needles, should I be?
In a word, NO. These don't go deep enough to cause you any pain. It is like a tingling sensation when you use our rollers and is something many customers call a pleasant feeling. You should have zero reservations in using this roller if you fear pain, needles or blood. You'll be super surprised at how non invasive but effective this is for your skin.