What You Need to Know about Microneedling
Here's how it works!
Micro needling involves rolling a Dermaroller with 540 teeny tiny needles across your face and lips to stimulate collagen growth. The needles, when gently pressed against your skin with even pressure, create tiny punctures. This in turn, activates your self-healing mechanisms and rejuvenates the rolled skin. Micro-needling sounds invasive, but we can assure you that it's not painful. With consistent use, our roll and repair system has proven to diminish skin problems like acne scars, hyper-pigmentation, ageing, and more! All while helping you to achieve that all natural glow.
What you need to know
- Our Dermarollers are safe and ideal for at home use.
- The treatment is not time consuming. It finishes fast with vividly effective results.
- Microneedling is not harmful for the skin. It does not damage the skin in any manner
- As well as improving the appearance of post acne scarring, our anti-aging Dermaroller has proven to effectively reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, pore size and improves skin texture.
- In addition to your face, microneedling can be done on any part of the body and target concerns such as, hyper-pigmentation, cellulite, stretch marks, dry skin and as part of your weekly skin care routine to renew and boost collagen production.
- People of all skin types can use our Dermaroller without risk as this treatment is completely natural.
- The cost of this treatment is much less when compared to other expensive treatments available for treating acne scars.
- There’s also minimal downtime, making it a great alternative to traditional anti-aging treatments like chemical peels.
- Our treatment is also a perfect for tightening skin that has lost its elasticity due to blemishes, acne, and pimples.
- Microneedling also has effective results of increasing product penetration and helps with lightening and improving the skin tone when combined with Glow Getter Hyaluronic Serum enriched with botanical Hyaluronic Acid, Witch Hazel and Aloe Vera.
Most of our customers see and feel a difference in their skin 24 hours after their first session, however skin regeneration is likely to take place over 1-3 months. We recommend rolling at least 1-2 times a week.